So far this week, 33 team cyclists have registered for Bike MS: Beyond the Beltway.
The standings, as of 1:00 p.m. today...
Challenge 1: Largest Team (fundraising team members: cyclists or Super Spokes crew members)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers with 42 members
- KPMG with 37 members
- Deloitte Cycling with 37 members
- KPMG with $20,950.00
- Babes and Babe Magnets on Bikes with $11,380.00
- Weeda Beahm team with $6,365.00
Challenge 3: EVERY TEAM MEMBER (fundraising) YOU REGISTER THIS WEEK will give your team one raffle ticket for a chance to win
- PricewaterhouseCoopers with 9 registered fundraising members
- Deloitte with 6 members
- Ernst & Young with 4 members
The fine print... again... is below (see post on 4.15.10). This competition ends at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, April 23 (tomorrow). We'll post the winners here on Monday.
GOOD LUCK TEAMS!